We want to make sure that you fully understand how your money is spend. We only use a small bit of your money for administration cost. Some of it is spend on your lodging and food during your stay. When you stay at your hostfamily, we will provide your hostfamily with an income and also selected hostfamilies that need a little financial help!
With the rest of your money we will be able to support projects and your volunteering program, for instance by buying food or other supplies and materials for our children’s home. Or you can check all the projects that we have done so far, all of volunteers money and some extra donations! Your money will be of great value.
|12||€ 1200, –|
* Please note that our standard currency is the Euro. When transferring with a different currency the exchange rate at that moment will be used.
** 2 – 3 weeks are not avaiable for all programs as some programs need more weeks to be able to achieve goals. Please check how many weeks you have to stay for your chosen program.
- Pickup and transfer to the airport.
- Lodging and food from the moment you arrive and depart.
- Language and culture class.
- Sightseeing in Kathmandu with guidance.
- Transport to and from you placement.
- Good host families.
- 24 hour accessibility of INSPIREnepal staff.
- Assistance in the preparation of your trip.
- Help by arranging tours alongside your volunteer work.
- Travel or health insurance
- Entree fees for the sightseeing
- Transport other than mentioned in including
Once you are in Nepal you have to see more of its beauty. Check our excursions to make the perfect combination of volunteering and travelling!