We want to make sure that you fully understand how your money is spend. We only use a small bit of your money for administration cost. Some of it is spend on your lodging and food during your stay. When you stay at your host family, we will provide your host family with an income and also selected hostfamilies that need a little financial help!
With the rest of your money we will be able to support projects and your internship program, for instance by buying food or other supplies and materials for our children’s home. Or you can check all the projects that we have done so far, all of volunteers money and some extra donations! Your money will be of great value.
|Per month||€ 400,-|
* Please note that our standard currency is the Euro. When transferring with a different currency the exchange rate at that moment will be used.
- Supervision once a week
- Pickup and transfer to the airport.
- Lodging and food from the moment you arrive and depart.
- Language and culture class.
- Sightseeing in Kathmandu with guidance.
- Transport to and from you placement at your first and last day.
- 24 hour accessibility of INSPIREnepal foundation staff.
- Assistance in the preparation of your trip.
- Help by arranging tours alongside your volunteer work.
- Help by sustaining your visa
- Travel or health insurance
- Entree fees for the sightseeing
- Transport other than mentioned in including